Monday 5 November 2012

Tallahassee!

OK, neither Belle nor Gold appeared AGAIN, but at least Gold/Rumpel was mentioned when Emma saw Hook's Milah tattoo, which we ironically don't see! I'm SO glad we finally found out who Henry's father is, but to be honest, I wasn't that surprised it was Neal because of all of the theories by other Oncers like myself and the fact he appeared in the season 2 premiere! Still, I loved Emma's backstory which really shocked me when August appeared! Also, now I don't know if I love him or hate him because of what happened to Emma getting arrested and causing Neal to leave her, who evidently loved her! Also, I loved Snow's motherly side with Aurora's daymare and the fact the dream was the exact same one as Henry's at the end of the episode! Also, I loved how Emma brought the Giant's soft side and was able to befriend him! Thank God Jack died because he was just evil and so racist towards giants! One other thing I'm begging to see is who'll be Emma's romance by the end of the season because so far, I ship all of these men with Emma:
-Emma and Graham
-Emma and August
-Emma and Jefferson AKA Mad Swan
-Emma and Neal
-Emma and Hook

OH MY GOD IT'S HURLEY!!!
I love Snow's motherly side!
Hahahaha! 'Reminds me of death!' Gotta love Mulan!
You wouldn't even know it was the classic pillowcase trick!
Looks like Henry inherited his father's love for Apollo candy bars!
The origin of Emma's Pyrrha swan necklace!
Yes, it's the very same dream-catcher from Broken in Neal's apartment!
Hook looks so sexy!!
The Bonnie and Clyde of the 21st Century!

WHAT?!!!! 25 YEAR OLD AUGUST??!!
Liking Emma's flower tattoo which I can finally see after all this time!

YAY! Badass mum! Bit of a failed NOOOO though!
Just trying to stop thinking Henry's inside her belly!
Emma looks as beautiful as ever, even age doesn't have to stop that!
Charming looks so sexy comforting his grandson, who appears to be sleeping in his grandmother's bed!








2 comments:

  1. You wrote here that you ship Emma with Hook. But in all of your later reviews, you rail against CS (revealed to be true love in s5). I wonder what changed your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote here that you ship Emma with Hook. But in all of your later reviews, you rail against CS (revealed to be true love in s5). I wonder what changed your mind?

    ReplyDelete