Tuesday 20 November 2012

Giancarlo Esposito tweeted me!

OK, since there was no episode this week thanks to the American Music Awards, I'll be showing you a tweet Giancarlo Esposito sent me after watching the Disney Aladdin movie and wondering what happened before Fruit of the Poisonous Tree when Aladdin used the Genie's lamp. I doubt he was like the Robin Williams Genie who is hilarious, but imagine if it did happen! Obviously Aladdin's last wish wouldn't have been the Genie's freedom like the Disney film since, obviously, Snow White's father King Leopold used his first wish for the Genie's freedom. I wonder what happened to Sidney after the curse was broken since it looked like he's now in the Storybrooke asylum since you can clearly see 'S.Glass' on a door Jefferson passes on his way to free Belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment