Monday 4 March 2013

The Queen is Dead!

It's for certain that as of Manhattan, the episodes will be getting better and better after some recent underwhelming episodes! I loved this episode and Ginnifer and Bailee shined as Snow and it was actually the first time I saw Mary Margaret was a real human in this and conflicting with being moral or doing what she thinks is right. Also, I loved Snow's mother Eva. She seemed like an amazing mother to Snow and it's really sad that Cora basically killed her. Now Mary Margaret knows exactly how Regina felt when Cora killed Daniel! However, there is one thing that I despise from this episode: Henry! Good fucking God, do I hate him! Being so unfair to Emma and making it clear he won't forgive her even though he saved her life and that he will forgive the man who never knew about him and has only been his dad for a few hours! Also, he didn't even seemed fazed when Gold blamed him for everything and grabbed and yelled at him! If I were him, I would've been scared and would've been questioning why it was my fault instead of doing nothing but stuffing my face with pizza and cinnabons!
That dress looks so pretty! And who would've thought Snow was such a bitch?!
Hey, it's Mrs Patmore from Downton Abbey!
Wow! Eva's illness was so...sudden!
OK, I want Mary Margaret's coat!
Oh God! Gold's smile! Just, I can't!
SHUT UP HENRY! How dare he be so disrespectful to his mother!
I don't care if his face looks like a sociopath's in this bit but I'm glad of 2 things: 1) he grabbed Henry violently and 2) WE CAN SEE A BIT OF HIS CHEST *SQUEALS IN A FANGIRLY WAY!*
YEAH MOTHER SUPERIOR! I'm glad she has more screen time!
I love Snow's cape! Gotta give props to the wardrobe department!
This scene left me in bits! Bailee and Rena were just so incredible and believable in this scene!
Woah! A very difficult choice...at first I thought Johanna was gonna be a bad guy!
Such a beautiful funeral dress! Also, I'm thinking where the hell is Leopold, shouldn't he be there mourning his WIFE'S DEATH!
Cora- just- just leave! You've pretty much fucked everyone's live from the very start!
RIP Mrs Pat-I mean Johanna!
Why do I get the feeling Tamara will be Tiger Lilly or Tinkerbell? She looks like an interesting character!
Wow! A pretty huge announcement! I think it's the case of the moral person using violence to protect her family/murder for revenge scenario!

No comments:

Post a Comment