Monday 11 March 2013

The Miller's Daughter!

This episode was amazing from start to finish! The acting was amazing and the script was consistently well written, giving us a full incite to Cora & Rumple's roles from the original Rumplestiltskin fairy tale (despite the fact it was creepy). And I liked it carried on Mary Margaret's ordeal on whether or not she should kill Cora and ended up regretting what happened! And the ending was executed perfectly, especially from Lana, now back to her Evil Queen mode! Oh yeah, and Regina ISN'T Rumple's daughter! YAY!
Wow! Rose even has Cora's scary stare!
OK, the enchanted box line was funny, I must admit!
Loving the dress, even if it looks modern and was stolen!
Ruby looking pretty as always!
Eww! *Imagine it's Belle, imagine it's Belle*
OK, I must admit, the Snow White line was funny! And is it me or did their kisses seem...awkward?
Wait a minute, I thought she had to use the candle over Gold's body!
So, Henry's dad was the one who convinced Cora to choose power?
ALL THE RUMBELLE FEELS! Robert has to win something for this role!
Such a touching scene! If you didn't cry, your heart must've been ripped out by Cora!
Smart thinking Mary Margaret!
Ladies and gentlemen, that's what I call a smart move!
LION KING REFERENCE!
YAY! CORA'S DEAD! Was I the only one who was staring at Gold looking sexy in his shirt & waistcoat? I do feel for Regina though and I find it interesting the type of magic Cora used would end up being used against her!
Ooh! Regina's back to her Evil Queen mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment