Monday 22 October 2012

The Crocodile!

I LOVED this Rumbelle episode! Thank God for Belle asserting her independence when her own father kidnapped her (well, sent Smee to kidnap her!). Not exactly Father of the Year! Thank God for Gold saving her in the mines though! This episode just showed how much he cares for and loves her and I was crying my eyes out when Gold was opening up to Belle about his devotion to his son and admitting his cowardice, and now because of them, whenever I eat a hamburger, all I'll be thinking about is them! Oh yeah, found it quite interesting Rumple's also the crocodile who chopped Hook's hand off! LOVED Hook though, a very interesting look on him!
This confirms they were having sex!
This scene was PERFECT! If only they kissed...

I have to admit, I do like Milah's pirate outfit!
Must've been strange for Robert, basically being Rumple's head and voice and Gold's body! I did get the feeling Belle would have a nightmare of Rumple turning back into the Dark One, but not when he's on the verge of murdering Leroy!
OK, now I don't like Moe! Kidnapping his daughter and disapproving of her and Rumple! 


Bless his face when Belle asks him out on a date involving hamburgers!
Killian looks so sexy here!
I wonder how long he was waiting for....
Gold looks like he's ready for action!
I just think she looks so pretty here and I love that nightdress!
OK, I know she was kind of a bitch, but killing her's a bit low!

No comments:

Post a Comment