Monday 1 April 2013

Selfless, Brave & True!

Honestly, I thought this episode was...meh. Not great, but at least August is back! After 6 months of not knowing what happened to him, we finally got to see his life after magic was brought to Storybrooke! I found it interesting when August first discovered his leg turning into wood, and I have a slight feeling The Dragon could've had elements of Mushu from Mulan! Oh yeah, and I hate Tamara, did I forget to mention that? She should just die! Now onto the top 3 best and worst parts of this episodes!
Best
1) The ending twist! I know quite a few people didn't like August turned back into a little boy, but I've gotta say, I liked it! I consider it a second chance for August to redeem himself completely and for Marco and Pinocchio to have the life they couldn't have when the curse hit FTL! So, I call it a second chance and a happy ending for Marco!
2) MM listening to Bad Reputation while doing archery. That is all!
3) Tamara is now my replacement for Cora with the villain I love to hate! Yes, i really hate Tamara, she should just leave or die or something as long as she doesn't fuck anybody's lives up. Wait a minute, YES SHE DID WITH AUGUST! And what makes her think she can dictate someone's life after being in Storybrooke for five minutes?
Worst
1) You have to admit that it's a bit too convenient how everyone is somehow connected. And the fact Greg just happens to be in Storybrooke while Tamara happens to be her on his phone while her fiancĂ©e happens to be in Storybrooke for his father and son and Tamara happened to have met August in Thailand who knew Neal whose ex lover happens to be the saviour to break the curse, and I'm rambling!
2) It was very predictable from start to finish.
3) THE ERRORS! My God, these mistakes would be what a kid would make, not a fully grown adult! Check your basic science facts next time writers! (update: Adam Horowitz said Tamara's taser wasn't an ordinary taser so here's my plan B for 3rd worst thing): NO RUMBELLE AT ALL! seriously, Gold didn't appear at all! Also, you know what I miss in OUAT: THE ENCHANTED FOREST!

I cannot be bothered with the screenshots because if how boring this episode was and I think we can agree it was the most bizarre OUAT episode so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment